The Singapore Management Festival (SMF) is SIM Professional Development’s annual hallmark event, organised with the objective of bringing the world’s best thought leaders and global thinkers to Singapore for executives to learn and discuss on the latest management and leadership topics. Be inspired, explore new ideas and connect with like-minded peers.
Creative disruption is not a superfluous luxury but an imperative for any leader or organisation wanting to survive today. What then do we need MORE of?
There is always ‘Room for More’ in a consumer-driven economy where everyone is hyper-connected. The future is boundless. Technologies are transforming entire industries and collaborations are colliding in an unprecedented way in every conceivable industry.
To meet the demanding future, leaders need to go back to the core of what it means to be human and have the will to be a true leader even in an age of machine intelligence.
Have the mental toughness or ‘grit’, and the ‘soft’ art of leadership to ultimately create peak value for yourself, your team and your audience.
Businesses too need to continually reinvent to create more new audiences, new innovations, new experiences and new growth. Perhaps it is time to change the lens from which you are viewing the world.
This event is mission-driven to ignite and recharge your mind to achieve high impact outcome.
• To be inspired to innovate, take action and think out of the box
• To gain new perspective on future trends and strategies and explore ideas and insights from speakers of different disciplines
• To meet new people and mingle with the who’s who of the business world
• To connect and establish new business relationships with leaders, entrepreneurs and innovators like you
• To be part of the global conversation
I loved the diversity and uniqueness of the speakers. They weren’t your typical ‘management’ speakers. The content was excellent and cutting edge.
– Mike Podolinsky, CEO, Podolinsky International Pte Ltd
All the resource and contacts, potential partners and knowledge were gathered on one platform. It provided a runway for us to grow muscle before we get to the bigger waters. I truly appreciate this wonderful event.
– Edmund Chen, Artiste, World Record Holder & Author; Asiatainment Singapore
The Singapore Management Festival was a very well organised event. The speakers had relevant knowledge of their topics and were able to back up their points with specific examples.
– Caryn Peh, Managing Director, Eu Yan Sang International Ltd
The content of the programme was interesting and allowed me to develop further as a business leader and to learn the industry’s advancements.
– Thomas Lim, Regional Sales Director, Visisys Asia Pte Ltd